Our goal is to strive to maintain the most affordable rates
in order to provide as many children with a Christian education as possible.
We have THE LOWEST RATES of any of the twelve schools in the
entire Southern New England Conference of Seventh-day Adventists.
Scholarship - 3-Way Plan
Wachusett Hills Christian School offers scholarships with the help of the Southern New England Conference of Seventh-day Adventists. Under this program, the student's family applies to their church (any Christian denomination) for up to a $200 scholarship each semester. When that money and the appropriate form is sent on to the Southern New England Conference (SNEC), the SNEC will contribute up to $300. The SNEC will then forward the money to Wachusett Hills Christian School who will also match up to $200 each semester. This means that you could receive a scholarship up to $700 off the tuition amount for each semester or up to $1400 for the full school year.
Example: Yearly Tuition $3050.00 ($305/month for 10 months)
Less 3-Way Plan Scholarship -$1400.00
TOTAL $1650.00 ($165/month)
Please review the eligibility requirements to obtain this assistance by clicking on the:
10% Tuition Reduction Plan
For every new student that you refer, and who enrolls in the Wachusett Hills Christian School, we will reduce your tuition obligation by 10%. This benefit will remain in effect on a month-to-month basis until the close of the current school calendar year, as long as that new student remains enrolled in the school. If you could solicit ten students, then your child could conceivably attend our school tuition free! See School principal or WHCS Treasurer for required voucher form, or,
Click here for The 10% Tuitiion Reduction Voucher Form.
5% Tuition Reduction Plan
Your tuition will be reduced by 5% with an upfront payment of your entire year's tuition.
2% Prompt Payment Discount
We offer a 2% discount on tuition payments if the balance is paid in full by the 10th of each month.
We do have limited funds available for needy students via donations from the consitituent church family members.
The following criteria must be met to qualify:
1. In order to receive funds, there must be communication between the parent and the school board or treasurer.
2. To qualify for sponsorship funding, the requesting parent must be making on time contributions of all applicable tuition and registration fee balances over and above the sponsorship funds. Sponsorship funding will be applied only upon receipt of the parents obligation, unless some other arrangements are in effect.
Contact the WHCS Treasurer for further information.
Ways Parents, Friends and Supporters Can Help Us To Control Our Costs, Which In Turn, Helps You!:
1. Donate your used cell phones and printer ink cartridges in the bin outside the classrooms. The kids can turn these into cash!
2. Get involved in the Box Tops For Education Program. Collect box tops from sponsoring products and turn them into the school. Each box top is worth 10 cents. To register and view the hundreds of qualifying products available and for more info, click here to access their website.
3. WHCS has several fund raisers of various types throughout the school year. You, too, can help by supporting these functions.
4. Invite your friends and family to our annual music benefit concert traditionally held in April. This is an event featuring the finest area Adventist musicians which you absolutely do not want to miss. It is our largest fund raiser of the year, and typically raises between a thousand and three thousand dollars, strictly on a free will offering basis.
5. School FUNDCENTER
6. Sign up for Amazon Smile. Whenever you make an online purchase at Amazon.com, they will make a donation of 0.5% of the purchase price to our school after you have designated it as your beneficiary of choice. The more you buy at Amazon, the more the school benefits. Simply click on the "get started" link below.